Service Providers: A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words - Enhance Your Listings Today!
VirginiaNavigator Family of Websites “Enhanced Listings”
- VirginiaNavigator, a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization, helps thousands each year find the help they need -- completely free of charge. By providing 24/7 online assistance through the VirginiaNavigator Family of Websites, and personal help through a network of 750 + community-based centers, we brought health and community-based resources to families 1.6 million+ times in the last year alone. Since launch in 2001, over 6 million people have been helped.
- We have enjoyed a steady increase annually in website visits (overall & unique visitors) thanks to its overall quality and diversified marketing through partnerships, media exposure and community outreach.
- With over 9,000 health and human service agencies – public, private, and non-profit in Virginia – consumers often say their biggest concern is having “no idea where to begin to get help.” They are overwhelmed, confused, and often do not even know what services exist to help them. In an effort to fully empower older adults, people with disabilities, veterans, and their caregivers and families, our family of websites uniquely provides an integrated search of over 26,000 national, state, local and hard-to-find grassroots services with a comprehensive library of over 800 educational articles.
The VirginiaNavigator Family of Websites provides a means for consumers to educate themselves. Simply put, knowledge is power.
Benefits of “Enhanced Listings”
“Enhanced Listings” will incorporate additional features over and above the standard complimentary listing. Additional benefits include:
- Up to 4 images on Listing Detail Page. You may select any combination of logos/photos you wish – up to 4 – to include on each of the listings you enhance.
Pricing for “Enhanced Listings”
The pricing structure for the VirginiaNavigator Family of Website's new “Enhanced Listing” feature was developed so that it would be an affordable option for both for-profits and non-profits.
- For-Profit Rate: $100 for first listing annually. Each additional listing is $25 annually. Five or more listings receive a 10% discount on entire price.
- Non-Profit Rate: $75 for first listing annually. Each additional listing is $25 annually. Five or more listings receive a 10% discount on entire price.
The most frequently searched topics on our websites are transportation, long-term care facilities and those programs and services that allow people to remain in their own home and community.
To Learn More
For more information about “Enhanced Listings”, please call Kim Tarantino at (804) 525-7733; toll free 1-866-393-0957 or email kim@VirginiaNavigator.org.