A better path is always ahead.
Your financial journey is unique. Your goals are, too. When you reframe your relationship to money, a positive mindset can lead to positive changes—in more than just your financial life. With tips and tools to help make progress manageable, Truist can help you improve your mindset, achieve your goals, and boost your confidence.
- The mind-money connection
- Saving and budgeting
- Managing debt
- And more...
Tips and Tools
- Use the emergency savings calculator to figure out how much to save each month to reach your emergency savings goal.
- Read this article on money and happiness - 8 financial principles that can improve your well-being.
- Take a quiz to learn about your money personality.
- Listen to the Money and Mindset Podcast. Experts Brian Ford and Bright Dickson discuss how to grow your financial confidence, and offer practical advice and inspiration for rethinking your relationship to money.
- Sign up to get the Money and Mindset newsletter so you can get the latest insights, tips, and tools for boosting your financial confidence.